Plumbing & HVAC Services in Cassopolis, MI
When your Cassopolis home encounters plumbing, heating, or cooling issues, you want a contractor that you can trust. The team at Church Plumbing & Heating is the answer to those issues. We’re a local company, which allows us to service your home better than our competitors.
24/7 Emergency Services
While most issues can be fixed with a scheduled appointment, we understand that some things can’t wait. Whether your AC goes out on a hot summer night or a toilet starts to overflow, emergencies are part of life. That’s why our team offers 24/7 emergency plumbing and emergency air conditioning services.
When disaster strikes, don’t panic. Call 574-295-6844 for emergency services immediately.
Plumbing Services Overview
Choosing a contractor can be challenging, but our team is local, so we know what services are essential for the Cassopolis area. Our plumbing services include:
- Water heaters: Your home can’t run without hot water. Our team will assist you whether you need a repair your system or install a new one.
- Drain cleaning: No matter which drain in your house is clogged, our team will clean it. DIY methods can be hard on your pipes, but our experts know how to clean your drains safely.
- Sump pumps: Our team can handle sump pumps, which collect groundwater to prevent flooding or sewage pumps that hold sewage from coming into your home.
- Gas lines: Letting anyone other than experts inspect or alter your gas line can lead to fires, health issues, or explosions. Instead of just letting anyone repair or install your gas line, contact the Church team.
- Sewer: The last thing you want is a leaking sewer line. That’s why our team handles sewer line repair and installation in the Cassopolis area.
- Tankless water heaters: If you’re looking for a new water heater, a tankless water heater might be your best option. This unit matches water based on your house’s needs, proving to be more efficient. Our team can repair, replace, and install tankless water heaters.
Heating Services in Cassopolis
No one wants to be stuck in a frigid winter with no heat. Our team offers the following services to make sure we can help as many homes as possible:
- Furnaces: Perhaps the most common option, our team knows how to get the most out of your furnace. We offer furnace installation, furnace repair, and furnace maintenance options.
- Boilers: Boilers play an integral part in keeping your house running. The last thing you want to do is be stuck in the cold when it goes out. Our team services most boiler brands and can help you out.
- Geothermal: Our team is highly experienced in fixing geothermal heat pumps. If you’re having trouble with your unit, contact us and let our experts handle it.
- Heat pumps: If you are having trouble with your heat pump, don’t stress. Our team can service most heat pump brands and help you figure out the best solution for your system.
Air Conditioning in Cassopolis
Our team prides itself on the ability to service your air conditioning needs. Whether you need installation services, repair services, or maintenance services, our team can help you. We also offer ductless mini-split services, including repair, replacement, and installation.
Schedule Services With Church Plumbing & Heating
Regarding plumbing, heating, and cooling in Cassopolis, there isn’t a better option than Church Plumbing & Heating. We’re a local team, allowing us to be upfront and transparent about what your home needs to run at 100%.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are common signs that my faucets need to be worked on?
Common signs of your faucet not working correctly include low water pressure, mineral buildup around the faucet, leaky faucets, or water temperature that is hard to control. While these are common ones, they are not the only ones. If you are concerned about the performance of your faucets, reach out to a plumbing professional as soon as possible.
How can I extend the lifetime of my AC unit?
The best thing to do is to get regular maintenance on your unit. Our experts suggest that annual maintenance on your AC unit can extend the lifetime of your unit by addressing issues before they become too serious.
What To Expect
Discover the Difference
Local People in
Local People in Local Office
As a local company, we understand the HVAC and plumbing needs of our community. Our professionals are committed to bringing our neighbors the top-rated services they deserve.
Upfront Pricing & Quotes
Upfront Pricing & Quotes
We will provide you with an honest and accurate quote on every job and free estimates on replacements, so you won’t have to worry about running the bill up no matter how long the job takes.
Enhanced Labor Coverage
Enhanced Labor Coverage
You can rest easy when you work with our team because we offer up to 5 years of enhanced labor coverage on repairs and up to 10 years on replacements.
24/7 Emergency Service
24/7 Emergency Service
Sometimes issues arise outside of regular business hours. We’ve got you covered no matter what time your breakdown occurs. Our technicians are on call 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
Church technicians are the best and brightest professionals around. We always provide service with a smile, and many of our technicians have received NATE certifications.
As an American Standard Dealer of The Year Winner, you can always count on the Church team to provide high-quality service and dependable solutions.
What Our Clients Are Saying
This was quite possible the best service call I’ve experienced. JD explained everything and worked with me so I could see how he worked through my radiator issue and we came to find a solution. He also listened and repaired my toilet so much better than the last person we had called out for the same issue. Church will be getting all my calls from now on. Thanks so much!D. Dodwell
Kristi was top notch and provided A1 service. Very professional and pleasant. As always Church Plumbing was able to work around my schedule to accommodate me and complete my services.T. Bay
I and my neighbors have used Church Plumbing & Heating for years and are totally loyal to this business because they deliver exactly as promised, efficiently and professionally, and at affordable prices. Recently, we had a seriously blocked kitchen sink, that one workman threw his hands up and said he couldn't fix it, and yet Church came out and fixed it in 30 minutes at a very affordable cost...Q. Martin
Nick & JD were right on time, very nice guys & made quick work of relocating our kitchen gasoline (they had to do some ductwork too to get there!). I really appreciated how fast Church could respond to my appointment request & how easy communication was the entire project. Will be using again, will even try to request Nick & JD if possible. Thanks so much!K. Peachey
Kristi was awesome! She drove an hour in a blizzard to come fix my furnace when I couldn't find anyone else to come help me so that we could have heat during this snowstorm. She was very nice and helpful as well!M. Murray